World Competition (a través del "Law and Economics Journal") ha realizado una convocatoria a jóvenes investigadores (léase menores de 35 años al momento de presentar su ensayo) a la cuarta versión de su concurso anual "World Competition Young Writer’s Award" en el cual se premiará el mejor artículo publicado en el área de derecho de la competencia y ayuda estatal.
Debe resaltarse que los organizadores del concurso promueven especialmente la participación de investigadores de países en desarrollo.
Abajo transcribo la convocatoria de World Competition:
is proud to announce the
World Competition Young Writer’s Award for the best article published by a young writer in the field of Competition and State aid
- Practitioners, academics and civil servants working in the field of competition and state aid law and economics are warmly invited to send their submissions for the 4th World Competition Young Writer’s Award.
- Candidates must be under the age of 35 at the time of submission of their article to World Competition.
- Doctorate and Master’s degree theses cannot be submitted unless they have been
reformatted according to our Guide to Authors of World Competition.
- The participation of candidates from new EU Member States, non-EU countries and particularly from developing countries is encouraged.
· The competition is open from 1 January 2009 and all eligible articles received for publication in 2009 will be considered. Candidates must submit their proposals to World Competition following the usual procedure with a note stating that the article is also being submitted for the World Competition Young Writer’s Award.
· All contributions received for the World Competition Young Writer’s Award that are selected by the Editorial Board for publication in World Competition in the course of 2009 will be placed in a short-list.
· Our Advisory Board will choose the winning article from the short-listed articles by the end of 2009. The announcement of the winning contribution will be made in our June 2010 issue at the latest.
· The winner of the World Competition Young Writer’s Award 2009 will be granted
a free subscription to World Competition for a year and a 1000-Euro voucher to be spent on Kluwer’s publications."